Monday, September 13, 2010

ONTO THE WILD

Ladies,
how is the business going?
G reports for duty and has ordered 25 expired disposable cameras (2006/09). After that he has unsuccessfully tried to post the good news for quite a while, but could'nt find the dashboard (the 14 days in the wild made me somewhat computer illiterate).
Here you can see sample-pictures of expired vs. unexpired films:
- Cornica APS developed 4 years after expiry
- Konica APS unexpired
- Agfa leBox
The cameras i requested are expired Agfa LeBox-cameras

Waiting for further briefing

6 comments:

  1. Wow, incredible! 25 cameras! I can't wait to get those into 25 hands. I guess we are waiting on you Gabriel! You should meet my friend Ali if you have time. You could do some "research" with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we need a list of people to give cameras to. Matthias should get one immediately (ps, he just sent me an amazing looking documentary on Berlin); as should my friend Ali. I like the idea of enlisting students. We need people to get a lot of photos from many different places. Should we also plan on using non-expired cameras? It might be nice to play, conceptually, with the two films as ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 20 expired and 10 non-expired Agfa LeBox cameras confirmed for delivery at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gabriel! The photos look wonderful. Let me know what I can do on my end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am pleased I can finally contribute again.
    You two are giving this project an exciting new turn every few days, I love to be working on it with you!

    ReplyDelete