Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'M STRESSED OUT


1. Picture from a disposable camera. Still too nice, but the blurrying effect is promising.

A painting from Romina Bassu's exhibition called "I am stressed out". Her other works only contain symbols of stress (http://rominabassu.blogspot.com) whereas chairs are a symbol of recreation to her. I like the contradiction, a guy frantically seeking relaxation...She will be ready for an interview.

A concert poster of The Whitest Boy Alive. I d like to know the reason why this Berlin-based band has chosen this design. It's referring to precisely the kind of ragtag, puristic, second-hand design we have been talking about all the time. Def another candidate for interview, even more since Erlend Oye has moved back to Norway in the meanwhile.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, especially the KofC poster. Gabriel could you send me the photograph scan of the first picture? I'd like to send it to our "photoshopper" to see what he recommends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to find out who drew this picture. Where did you find the poster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artist is Geoff McFetridge.
    http://championdontstop.com/site3/clients/whitestboyalive/wba.html

    ReplyDelete